Thebastidge: Marx
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Saturday, September 25, 2004

    Marx

    I've got an essay taking place in my mind. It'll be on cultural relativism, once I get caught up.

    I've just been busy with travel, and then illness, and school, and work, and the perennial distractions of the web. Such as this one. I'm told it's a laborious read, but I think I'll have to wade through it.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger globedoc said...

    Reading about macroeconomics is usually as interesting, to me, as watching Golf; I can appreciate the material, but it's hard to get EXCITED about it.
    I tried to slosh through that link, it actually is written in a way that even a layperson like me can appreciate. Good link!

    6:53 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home