Thebastidge: OBL's new tape (or The Emperor's New Clothes)
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Sunday, October 31, 2004

    OBL's new tape (or The Emperor's New Clothes)

    Granting that the tape has many stylistic inconsitencies with Osama Bin LAden's eralier work on the small screen, one thing seems to jump out at me:
    I will be honest with you on the moment when the decision was taken to understand. We never thought of hitting the towers. But after we were so fed up, and we saw the oppression of the American Israeli coalition on our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind and the incidents that really touched me directly goes back to 1982 and the following incidents. When the US permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the assistance of the 6th fleet. In these hard moments, it occurred to me so many meanings I cant explain but it resulted in a general feeling of rejecting oppression and gave me a hard determination to punish the oppressors. While I was looking at the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it came to my mind to punish the oppressor the same way and destroy towers in the US to get a taste of what they tasted, and quit killing our children and women.

    Anybody else remember that way back when, Al Qaeda kept plausible deniability about 9/11, and many pacifists and those who opposed the administration's actions claimed that there wasn't even evidence that Al Qaeda was invilved?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home