Thebastidge: Random
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Tuesday, June 19, 2007

    Random

    It sucks when hot women use sex as a political weapon.

    Fortunately, I am not a Republican. :)

    Sadly, I'm probably close enoug that it counts. :(

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Who can tell what she's promoting. "Would never have sex with a Republican"? Just titilation (pun intended.)

    That said... I AM a Republican. But I'd never have sex with a ditz.

    4:47 PM  
    Blogger Larry said...

    You're a better man than I am sir. I wouldn't marry one, of course...

    But she seems to have her own business, she'll probably come around eventually. Most people do.

    10:33 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home