Thebastidge: Ahh....
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Saturday, June 28, 2008

    Ahh....

    Made it to London, got checked in to my hotel. It seemed closer to downtown on the map. and I didn't realize they'd want 15 GBP (almost $30) for 24 hours of internet access. That's just ridiculous.

    But even riding the tube left me cheerful. It's kind of humid compared to where I've been, but much cooler. In every sense of that word.

    I'm off soon to figure out what to do with myself for the evening. But first, a shower to wash the Middle East off me.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home