Thebastidge: Independence Day
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Sunday, July 05, 2009

    Independence Day

    I hope you all had a happy and safe Independence Day. Personally I found the explosions caused me a little more stress than I expected.

    I hope you all took the opportunity to tell your kids what the "4th of July" is all about. Such a memorable event is a great tie-in to valuable lessons in liberty. Sadly, most kids can't even give you the proper name for the event, much less tell you what it is about.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home