Thebastidge: Deploying again...
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Thursday, September 23, 2010

    Deploying again...

    Got my offer letter for a gig in Afghanistan this morning. I'll be
    deploying again as an IT Mercenary in a couple-three weeks.

    --
    The difference between theory and practice, is much greater in
    practice than in theory...

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Drang said...

    Keep your head down.

    I understand there is a lot of home-brewing going on...

    9:29 AM  
    Blogger mkfreeberg said...

    Yup. Be careful.

    If your pilot has a good flight, you'll have a good flight...

    3:13 PM  
    Blogger Larry said...

    It looks like it'll be tent living, not sure where I'd have the space and privacy to home berw. A dry year wouldn't hurt me anyway. Drank way too much in Iraq, out of shear boredom.

    I'll try to get some more gym time in this time. I managed to do pretty well for a few months in Iraq, but eh. You know.

    This gig is 98 hours/week. A 7x14 schedule. Which, to put it not too finely, sucks. On the other hand, when you got nothing to do, might as well be at work in the NOC where you at least have Internet.

    You can count on an uptick in blogging here, I'm sure.

    4:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home