Thebastidge: I'm lonely
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Thursday, May 10, 2007

    I'm lonely

    You who read this are casual witnesses to my social/mental decline.

    I am lonely and bored. Please write to me. Respond to my sad postings. Just let me know you exist.

    I'm going fucking crazy here.

    (I'm only half-kidding.)

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Jeanne S said...

    Do you need a care package, hon? Any particular goodies I can send to you? Email a shipping address and list of tidbits that you'd like, I'll see what I can do.

    Wish I could do more to help...I do think of you every day! *hugs*

    10:32 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't worry, you're not forgotten.

    Hang in there.

    10:44 PM  
    Blogger Larry said...

    I'm ok- just going out of my skull a little bit with boredom.

    Physically, I've got everything I ned- thanks tho. They even have beef jerky in the PX now.

    I just need to have some social interaction with somebody aside from the same 6 guys in the office. They're all good guys, but we just don't have anything unique to say to each other any more.

    12:02 AM  
    Blogger me said...

    No where here just some of us are louder then others. lol your not alone where all going mad. One by one till where all sad little puddles on the ground being steped over by those how have not yet sucomed to the madness. Have a nice day! :^)

    2:10 AM  
    Blogger Barb said...

    Oh dear! Sorry you're feeling neglected - that's not right! Definitely reading, sometimes I neglect to comment ... my bad. Will try to say hi more often :-)

    10:00 PM  
    Blogger Larry said...

    LOL- it's just my moment of self pity here- don't mind my whining too much. It is nice to hear more than my own echoes tho...

    10:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home