Thebastidge: Sad moment of disbelief
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Saturday, May 05, 2007

    Sad moment of disbelief

    I've just been informed that a former colleague (Oregon Air National Guard)and casual friend of mine has taken his own life a few days ago. He was a full timer at PANG.

    It's a total "WTF?" moment for me- I never suspected he would do something like that. He's always been a very even-keel kind of guy in my experience. I am truly sorry none of us (well, to be fair to myself, I haven't seen him in quite a while, since I'm no longer in the Guard) noticed something was this seriously wrong.

    He was a good guy, and moreover, took his work in the military seriously.

    My best wishes and condolences for Mark's family, fiancee, and friends.

    L

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Barb said...

    I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. That's so very sad, and my heart goes out to his family. I can't imagine the mental pain or bleakness that would lead towards taking my own life, and (selfishly) hope I never do. But the family and his fiancee must be in dreadful pain.

    12:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home