Thebastidge: Travelin'
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    Travelin'

    So, I made it to Amman. What a pit this place is. I've been through the airport before, but never through the city.

    It's ugly. There are more different species of trees here, especially conifers, than in Baghdad, but it is just as ugly. The construction is just as bland and poorly built, it's just as dry and dusty (everything covered in it), people drive just as badly.

    Not much to be enthralled with so far. I'm on my way to Baghdad inthe morning, as long as my luggage shows up sometime tonight.

    Oh Yeah, Delta lost my luggage. One connecting flight between San Francisco and Amman, in NYC, didn't even change airlines, and Delta managed to get one of my checked bags on the plane, and leave one behind. Same for about 6 or 8 other travelers from San Francisco. Thanks Delta! You suck!

    While I'm on the topic of traveling- why, pray tell, does the TSA treat first class passengers differently? There's a seperate, and faster security screening line for 1st class and business class.

    Isn't the TSA a government agency, paid for by our taxes? As such, they're not being paid extra to expedite certain travelers- they must be doing it for the airlines' benefit. I'll be writing my congressman about that.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home