Thebastidge: Town Hall Tonight
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Tuesday, August 18, 2009

    Town Hall Tonight

    At tonight's Town Hall at Clark County Ampitheater, I won't be allowed to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights as others have recently. Even though I am not only a law-abiding citizen and a veteran of multiple enlistments in the U.S. Air Force, currently hold a security clearance, have in the past held a Top Secret security clearance and worked in a classified facility at the National Security Agency, have spent 2.5 years in Iraq being mortared and rocketed while working for the US Government, currently work at a school which require yet another background check, and on top of all that have passed multiple NICS checks to purchase my firearms AND passed a seperate background check to receive my Concealed Pistol License.

    Because I would certainly become much more dangerous to myself and others were I to carry my pistol (concealed or not) in an outdoor music venue and the ampitheater is such a place.

    I suppose I shall have to attend with an empty holster in protest.


    Blogger D.W. Drang said...

    Were you there when that Marine told Baird off?

    Lotsa folks across the country want to buy him beers.

    11:10 AM  
    Blogger Larry said...

    There was more than one guy along those lines. I was down in the front right corner of the video- pretty grainy. I didn't get a chance to speak; it was all by lottery. I left a few minutes early to avoid traffic getting out of the ampitheater, and because so much of what I heard left me shaking in rage. I needed out. I gave my number to another guy wearing an appropriately liberty-oriented t-shirt just in case it was called after I left.

    2:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home