Thebastidge: Better sleep
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Tuesday, December 14, 2010

    Better sleep

    So last night I tried putting the carpet on the bed, and it actually worked. It was still kinda lumpy where the carpet would sort of bubble up where the mattress had a depression from an elbow or sitting, but once I laid down on it, it was much smoother with my eweight more evenly distributed. I didn't wake up with red rings on my ribs from the mattress springs this morning, and I actually got more than an hour or two of sleep before I would be forced to wake up.
     
    The carpet is about 3'x4.5' or 5'. Plenty big enough to get my torso on it. That and a sleeping bag worked.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home