Thebastidge: Self-sacrifice?
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Tuesday, October 12, 2004

    Self-sacrifice?

    I suppose, since this year's supply of flu vaccine is compromised, and other people at greater risk need it more than I (a basically healthy, early-thirties male), that I won't bother searching out a clinic that has it.

    But I reserve the right to bitch about it if I feel crappy later this year.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Larry said...

    LOL! Heya Jack- good to see ya.

    11:54 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home