Thebastidge: Buried
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Thursday, March 31, 2005

    Buried

    Lately I have been completely swamped and have more or less totally abandoned this blog. I need to get back into the swing of it.

    But a quick run-down of what's going on:

    I'm in an accelerated program to finish my Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology: Network Management from Western Governor's University, which totally rocks. They're much better than U of Phoneix, the greedy bastards that they are.

    I'm also getting ready to take the Master's of International Management at Portland State. So I have to get all my material together and have my complete application in by end of April. Since I only decided on this program a couple weeks ago, this is a bit of a rush job. In fact, I'm taking the GMAT on Monday. My other schools are doing a good job of getting transcripts there in time, the first one has already arrived and I only sent out for them last week.

    On top of all this, I recently got a promotion at work, but until my old position is back-filled, I'm essentially working two jobs.

    And, my loan for my first home should close this week, and then I'm spending the next couple weeks moving in.

    So, pretty busy lately, but I should get back to writing soon. I have something in mind that I hope to have up in a couple days.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home