Thebastidge: Housekeeping
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Sunday, October 01, 2006

    Housekeeping

    Fixed a couple links, removed a few, and added a few.

    This blog site is more of a portal than a real journal (as evidenced by the many months of non-posting while I was busy with other things). I use it as a collection of bookmarks to some things and people I find interesting.

    Occasionally I vent a little here so that my closest friends don't have to listen to me drone on interminably about politics and other geeky stuff.

    I invite comment and pointers to other interesting stuff.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home