Thebastidge: Mosquito time
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Saturday, April 14, 2007

    Mosquito time

    I have welts on me from mosquito bites from LAST Saturday. I don't normally have such as hard time with it- I think because I don't eat as much salt as the average American.

    But the nasty little bastards have been eating me alive lately. And the bites swell up and turn purple. It's still humid and moist enough to let them breed, with plenty of little puddles here and there. I hate to think what kind of nasty germs they carry around in this pit. West Nile virus comes to mind.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home