Thebastidge: Things I love about my homeland
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Monday, May 28, 2007

    Things I love about my homeland

    I like that the laws aren't exactly the same everywhere. That we don't interfere with people moving around to take advantage of different philosophies on the details of how one should behave.

    I like the different cultures of the US- I like that the pace of life is different in the south than it is in New England, that Southern California culture hasn't completely taken over my beloved Pacific NorthWest. :)


    Tag: Patriot's Journey (with JimK, Scott, Lil, Doug, and our fearless leader Drumwaster

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home