Thebastidge: Birthdays
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Monday, July 30, 2007

    Birthdays

    So, I'm officially no longer in my 'early thirties'. Closer to 40 than 30 now. Celebrated my birthday today by getting a $3 haircut and sleeping. I definitely don't want to be doing this on my next birthday. There's just a certain point you get to where you're tired of putting things off any longer. Like life. Enjoying yourself. Being around friends and family.

    At least it was fairly quiet today. Couldn't sleep very well still, so I got up and went to the gym, and by the time I finished that, wandered over to finance to cash acheck, hit the PX, and walked back to my trailer, a shower and bed were very welcome. I think the heat wandering around outside did it a much as the workout.

    I noticed I am still a pale, pale guy. The last month on night shift has definitely contributed. I need to get a bit of a tan before I go home on vacation in September, or people are going to think I've been lying about being in Iraq. As white as I am, it has just been easier to stay covered up and indoors as much as possible.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger billoo said...

    Belated Happy Birthday!

    4:06 AM  
    Blogger Larry G said...

    Thanks Billo.

    10:40 AM  
    Blogger Jeanne S said...

    I feel your pain -- at my birthday in June, I realized I could no longer claim to be in my mid-thirties, as I was closer to 40 than 35. Le sigh.

    But Happy Birthday anyway!!! *hugs & kisses*

    9:44 PM  
    Blogger Sheila Tone said...

    "..... You live in a zoo ..."

    11:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home