Thebastidge: Still breathing...
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Saturday, August 18, 2007

    Still breathing...

    It has been a little busier at work the last few days, and outside of work I have been makig a concerted effort to get more exercise and less eye strain, so I haven't been on the 'puter quite as much. Between that and studying both for computer certifications and piloting, as well as doing a lot of planning for the business I'm planning to open when I get home (my pub) there just hasn't been a lot of time, inspiration, and energy left over for commenting on the many things I read abut in the news, and my own personal details don't change much from day to day here.

    But I'm still around.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home