Thebastidge: Ramadan
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    Ramadan

    How great is it to have a band of musicians playing traditional Arab music (read: Islamic Hymns, basically) with drums and other traditional iknstruments right outside the window of your hotel room?

    And given that it is Ramadan where people fast all day and feast at night, it's likely to go on for a while.

    Awesome.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Jeanne S said...

    I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. Not being able to sleep when I need (not necessarily want) to is one of my biggest pet peeves.

    (Incidentally, I have some weird-ass hearing ability, especially in the lower ranges. In my bedroom, with the door & windows closed and my white-noise machine running, I can hear the rumble of the dryer in the townhouse FOUR doors down. Just one of the reasons I need to move out of the city.)

    8:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home