Thebastidge: Another mission
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Saturday, December 09, 2006

    Another mission

    I've been working on a site in the IZ for the last week, but I've got some travel coming up tomorrow. As always, my tenuous connection to the 21st century will become even shakier while traveling- Internet and telephone access are spotty.

    Depending upon how things work out, this could be my last mission on this contract. There's another site after this on the list to be done, but continuing power problems have pushed back dates on many sites, and computers don't run on redbull like we do. Trust me when I say, I won't relax or get careless before I go home.

    Speaking of going home, I've looked for more work over here, but some places seem to be downsizing, or at least holding their breath until they see what the dhimmicrats do. My company hasn't given me anything in writing to make me think that I'll have work here after December 31st, so I'm interviewing with companies back home, and seeing some interest there. I haven't fallen back on any personal contacts yet, but that's coming up pretty soon. One telephone interview got cut short because of a whole lot of bullets in the air- I was almost surprised when they emailed again to set up another time to continue. I thought they might have called BS on it- I felt kinda silly even saying, "Hey I gotta go get my armour and cut this short." Turns out Iraq had beaten Thailand in a soccer match Wednesday night, and who knows how many dumbasses were out shooting into the air in 'celebratory fire'. There were hundreds, maybe in the low thousands, of bullets in the air.

    Anyway, if you don't hear from me for a couple days at a time, don't worry, I'll get back to you soon.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home