Thebastidge: Tired
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Sunday, September 30, 2007

    Tired

    Spent the last couple nights sleeping, instead of my normal 'weekend' socializing. I had a pretty nasty cold last week, which wore me down pretty badly. And then today, totalling up my hours for the month, I realized I worked 335 hours (counting today).

    For those of you wondering why I haven't been my normal chatty blogging-and-emailing self; this may have something to do with it.

    It's going to make going back to my normal 60 hour work week seem like slacking, by comparison. One more week of filling in extra hours (but only 15 this week instead of 20) and it will all be back to 'normal'.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Another Bratcher said...

    My 60 hour work week..(in the states) seems pretty bland by comparison.

    Side-Note...Calculus is hard.

    7:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home