Thebastidge: My Nerd Brother and other things nerdly...
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Tuesday, September 18, 2007

    My Nerd Brother and other things nerdly...

    First, Marcus' scores:


    NerdTests.com says I'm a Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!


    And in other news, it's International "Talk Like A Pirate Day". So get to it, ye scurvy bastards, er I'll hae ye keel hauled!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Another Bratcher said...

    Brought a tear to my eye....

    9:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home