Thebastidge: Chicago
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Thursday, December 20, 2007

    Chicago

    Made it far as O'Hare, after perhaps the most miserable 36 hours I can recall. Stuck here for the day since, thanks to Royal Jordanian's interminable delays and poor maintenance, I missed my connecting flight home by many hours, and nothing else was avialable until 24 hours from my original. Lovely, yeah?

    Lest I seem too bitter, I'm not. It was VERY nice to finally sleep again in a large enough bed, with nice linens, get a decent breakfast from the hotel buffet, and just generally stretch out for a few hours here in Chi-town. On the minus side, I'm definitely not dressed for it- bitter cold.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Barb said...

    Pretty severe temp/climate difference, I bet! Glad to see you are back on US soil, though :-) Looking forward to seeing your 'back in the PNW' post. Home soon, and glad you are safe.

    10:58 AM  
    Blogger Barb said...

    Merry Christmas! I hope you are safely home and enjoying your family/friends :-)

    1:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    have ya made it? Merry Christmas / Very happy new year to you and yers.

    5:36 AM  
    Blogger Sheila Tone said...

    Hope you made it and had a great Christmas.

    My family just got back yesterday from a funeral in Puget Sound (very old relative; about as good a death as one could hope for), but I wasn't able to make it due to kid stuff. They said it was unusually cold, and actually snowing on the island.

    10:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home