Thebastidge: Tangos in India
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Thursday, November 27, 2008

    Tangos in India

    One notes with sympathy the attack in Mumbai splashed across the news.

    It's quite a bold move, and dismays me for not only the people who live there, since I am planning a trip to Delhi towards the end of January, I'm a bit concerned about my own safety.

    Not that it's going to change my plans. Just something to think about. Kinda sobering. It's good to be aware of these things, and at least somewhat mentally prepared.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home