Thebastidge: Skivvy Nine
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    Skivvy Nine

    No, it's not a particularly disgusting disease (at least not in the accepted sense).

    If you ever wondered what I used to do for a living, and why I don't do it any more, read thisto assuage your curiosity. It's set a few short years before I came on the scene, but familiar enough.

    I've just ordered my copy. It should save on some 'splaining. As good with words as I am usually accounted, there's a lot that is incomprehensible outside of a fairly detailed and specific context. Maybe after I get friends and fam to read this book, some of my stories will make more sense. Maybe I could actually tell some of them that I don't bother with right now.

    Not that any of them will be particularly flattering to me. Just perhaps more comprehensible.

    Hat tip to Cowboy Blob.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Drang said...

    ASA LIVES!

    5:23 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home