Thebastidge: I'm glad Rio got it
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Monday, October 05, 2009

    I'm glad Rio got it

    The Olympics is not a blessing to be courted; it's a White Elephant.

    I mean, I'm sorry for the people of Brazil, whether they realize it or not. Screw Chicago, I don't really care that it would have cost them so much, but I know it would spill over into the Fed giving them "stimulus" money to prep for it; it would be the perfect excuse for Obama to funnel money back to his peeps. Not with my money, pal.

    Oh, and Illinois? Screw you guys and your dirty machine politics. You helped springboard this idiot to power.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home