Thebastidge: Vital Lessons
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Monday, January 11, 2010

    Vital Lessons

    So while home for Christmas from Job Corps, my little sister (just 20 now) got a jury summons.

    I talked with her about it a little bit, and she contacted both the jury office and her supervisors at Job Corps, who immediately gave her this advice on responsibility and the duties of a citizen:

    "Try to get out of it if you can."


    I've been a bit speechless about it ever since.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Jeanne S said...

    What?! Those asshats! In an entirely different train of thought...freaky -- my 21-yr-old daughter just got a summons to jury duty, how strange is that? I told her to do it, since she only works weekends. And everyone should do jury duty...I did, the one time I got summoned. It was pretty cool. Boring, but cool (I didn't get picked, so it was 5 hours of hard courthouse chairs & vending machine snacks).

    9:11 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home