Thebastidge: I suppose I should update this
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Wednesday, August 31, 2011

    I suppose I should update this

    I've been dragged into the "Hello Kitty of Blogging" as Morgan puts it. I can get to that from most anywhere in Afghanistan, and on my phone, but actually composing a post for blogger takes a computer interface to be comfortable for me, and it's so heavily filtered here, it's been difficult to get round to it.


    Blogger Ten Mile Island said...

    Post what you can, when you can.

    12:51 PM  
    Blogger Fowl Ideas said...

    You may be preoccupied by other matters.

    4:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home