Thebastidge: Catching up
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Monday, October 08, 2007

    Catching up

    Well, I got my buddy a job here, and he showed up a couple-three days ago. I've been showing him around a bit, and sort of enjoying the fresh reaction to what has now become old hat to me.

    Working out my vacation schedule with my co-workers and manager. I'm working it out so one of my guys gets to take Christmas in Europe with his wife and kids, but I get New Year's Eve at home.

    The weather has really let up lately. It's only about 100F during the day, and all the way to a nearly chilly 75F at night. It actually sprinkled rain the last couple days, the first moisture from the sky in over 6 months.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home