Thebastidge: Marketing
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Wednesday, November 12, 2008

    Marketing

    I see another like-minded blogger has been kind enough to link me, so I shall return the respect.

    I heartily agree that the Repbulicans have a marketing problem, but I don't think that is the only problem they have. The problem is that too many people within that party don't agree on the basics that Eratosthenes outlines as the platform.

    The two major parties are paths to power, not ideological platforms.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home