Thebastidge: Low and unworthy
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Wednesday, November 12, 2008

    Low and unworthy

    I know I shouldn't, but I Just. Can't. Help. It.

    Yahoo's home page at the moment has an article about Peru offering a hypo-allergenic dog to the Obamas, as their approach to Camelot garners media attention and swooning over the most banal aspects of their lives, far earlier than I have ever seen such details published before. The other day it was their "Secret Service Nicknames", today it's their search for the Perfect Puppy™.

    The funny thing about this Peruvian pooch is that it is described as a furless and toothless (this latter in the Yahoo! Buzz article at leaast) breed.

    An unavoidable "bark" of laughter escaped me involuntarily, as I considered that:

    The Emperor's new dog is naked, the breed is toothless. How appropriate for the most Left Liberal President we have ever had and his policies.

    I wonder if liberals everywhere will be rushing out to adopt them now?

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Barb said...

    Dude - that is so funny! I love it :-)

    8:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home