Thebastidge: Tasty, tasty, bambi...
  • Cascade Policy Inst.
  • Evergreen Freedom Foundation
  • Free State Project
  • Seastead Institute
  • Open Carry.Org
  • No Nonsense
  • TDA Training
  • Believe it
  • -->

    ********************Southwest Washington Surplus, your prepping supply store********************

    Friday, October 16, 2009

    Tasty, tasty, bambi...

    Well, I'm off this evening to try and stock up the larder. Got my new pea shooter sighted in a couple weeks ago, and hopefully I'll see something with at least 3 points legal to shoot at.

    Not feeling super well, with a cough and bit of a cold I've been fighting off with massive intake of vitamins, echinacea and other miracle drugs all week. I guess if I don't see anything tomorrow, I'll be home in the evening. Not sure I want to sleep in the bed of my truck two nights in a row, the way I'm feeling.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home